The 2024 Mitsubishi Triton isn’t going to be sold in the United States. This’s a shame, considering the new midsize […]
Tag: Mitsubishi Models
Mitsubishi offers a range of vehicles, including cars, SUVs, and electric vehicles. Please note that the availability of specific models can vary by region, and new models may have been introduced since my last update. Here are some of the Mitsubishi models that were available up to that point:
- Mitsubishi Mirage:
- A subcompact car available in hatchback and sedan variants. Known for its affordability and fuel efficiency.
- Mitsubishi Outlander:
- A midsize SUV that is often available with optional third-row seating, making it suitable for families. It’s known for a good balance of features and practicality.
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross:
- A compact SUV with a sporty design, aimed at providing a stylish option in the competitive compact SUV segment.
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV:
- A plug-in hybrid electric SUV that combines electric driving capabilities with a gasoline engine for extended range. It offers an environmentally friendly option for those interested in hybrid technology.
- Mitsubishi ASX (Outlander Sport in the U.S.):
- A compact crossover SUV designed for urban environments, featuring a blend of style and versatility.
- Mitsubishi Triton (L200 in some markets):
- A midsize pickup truck known for its durability and off-road capabilities. It is available in various configurations to suit different needs.
- Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero in some markets):
- A full-size SUV with a strong focus on off-road capabilities. It has a rugged design and is known for its adventurous spirit.
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV:
- An electric car that was part of Mitsubishi’s electric vehicle initiative. It was designed for urban commuting and aimed at reducing environmental impact.
It’s important to verify the availability of specific models in your region and check for any updates or new releases since my last update. Mitsubishi’s product lineup may have evolved, and the company might have introduced new models or made changes to existing ones. For the latest and most accurate information, I recommend checking Mitsubishi’s official website or contacting a local Mitsubishi dealership.